Obtaining your MMJ card is as simple as determining if you need one (almost everyone does) and finding a wellness professional to discuss your options.
Remember, in states where Cannabis is not recreationally legal yet, an MMJ card is required to purchase or possess Cannabis products.
We recommend Sun Valley MMJ Certification Clinic.
They provide professional, compassionate, and private evaluations for patients seeking to legally obtain an Arizona, California or Nevada Medical Marijuana Card.
All of their physicians are licensed and in good standing with the Medical Boards of Arizona, California or Nevada.
Medical Cannabis is not just a medical issue, but a legal one too. Sun Valley MMJ Certification Clinic follows medical board guidelines and Arizona, California or Nevada law so that your approval is legal, ethical and defensible in court.
They make the process of obtaining your card as simple as possible:
- CONTACT THEM at 623-847-6652, email us, or walk-in and start the evaluation process! They will answer any questions you have and describe the evaluation process to you. They will also explain the need for a medical record documenting your qualifying condition. If you have previously seen another doctor for your condition, we will obtain the record for you after you sign a medical release form. If you don’t have an outside medical record, they can schedule you with our in-house chiropractor for an exam and medical record on the same day as your evaluation appointment.
- SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT – Once they have your medical records, or you have scheduled an appointment with their chiropractor, they will schedule your evaluation appointment.
- MEET THE DOCTOR – When you come in for your appointment with the doctor, she will review your records, discuss your condition and history, and describe the proper use of medical marijuana and answer any questions you have. If you have a qualifying condition, the doctor will complete the Arizona’s Physician Certification Form, necessary paperwork for the following two steps.
- SAME DAY SUBMISSION – Immediately after your appointment, they will take your picture for your card, take a copy of your Arizona Driver’s License, and upload your paperwork to Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Program.
- GET YOUR CARD – Within 10 business days, you will receive your card in the mail!
Find a SVMMJ Certified Location Near You!
- California: http://svmmjcc.com/index.php/california
- Nevada: http://svmmjcc.com/index.php/nevada
- Arizona: http://svmmjcc.com/index.php/arizona
Once You Have Your Card
Contact your local dispensary and ask for Flourish by name. We have been training local budtenders to assist you in making a smart and health-conscious purchase. If your dispensary isn’t currently carrying Flourish Kitchen products, tell us!
We will send out a representative and some goodies from our Pot Pantry to encourage them to represent our amazing edible lineup.